lördag 18 januari 2014

The path I laid out

Love is something we are all seeking, looking and longing for. What I am about to write today is around how I found it through my journey in life. As you well know I havn't always been a very positive man, I am lucky to be where I am today. However I do not believe it was a coincidence, I believe that through struggle and hardship I realized that there must be more to life. I visited the darkest corner of my own mind for a very long time, I was basically afraid to step out of it. But the day I decided to not rely on any outside medication, to simply trust and state that "I can do this"... It was the day I shifted.

And it's not to say that everything shifted in the blink of an eye and became fluffy pink clouds and rainbows! No, no, no... Much suffering and pain still came and made me go back quite often, but every time I got back on my legs I grew stronger, every time. It is only after such a long and painful journey that I can look back upon it, my perception is widened, my eyes are more open. 

Back in the days I considered myself a weakling, a pathetic little boy who was a good-for-nothing. I was almost constantly depressed, sad or anxious but most of all self-degrading. I could not fit in the frame, I was not like everyone else! What I failed to see was that I am unique, I am powerful and skillful in MY WAY! We all are, we all are unique and skillful in our own way, but so often we fail to see it! We compare ourselfs to others and state that we wish to be in another way. I consider this a process of digging your own grave. When a person says they do not wish to be themselfs, I think it's one of the biggest illusions and misconceptions in this world. I was trapped in this mindset for many years as I watched my friends and sometimes even family with envy and sadness. I was sad because I knew I would never be able to be like them, to "accomplish" what they did. What I failed to realize was that I actually never wanted to in the first place. What I really wanted was to understand. To understand who I am and what I am doing on this dreadful planet. To understand and find a way out of my painful mindset which seemed to be an endless spiral of misery.

But when a man has hope, he has a reason to live. So I continued through the percieved pain and slowly, one day after another I recovered. I was not aware at the time, I did not have much hope at all, but somewhere deep inside of me I found the strength to go on. I still considered myself as a weak man, but as I continually woke up to the fact that I am more than what anyone else can percieve or define, even myself, I realized. I am the strongest of the strong, because in this hell of materialism and survival of the fittest mentality I managed to find myself, I managed to find love.

Because this is what I am, I am love in every sense of the word. And so are you. We all live on this planet and are sort of brainwashed and conditioned to ONE way of living. I have but one wish and that is for the world to change, to become a better place for us all. I wish for all to wake up to their true selfes, to see with new eyes. This is how we change the world, we change ourselfs, we change our beliefs, we change our way of being. The world does not change itself, we have to realize and find the will as a collective to carry out the process. 

As a final punch line I'd like to add that I wish not that you will look upon this text and say that it's impossible, because it isn't. Only if we tell ourselfs that it is. I wish not that you will look upon this text with judgement or a degrading state of mind. We are all different. I wish for you to start opening your mind to new ideas and invoke hope for a better future. Find yourself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar