onsdag 22 januari 2014

Are you feeling it too?

A big reason why I created this blog was to have a place where I can freely express myself! Today I feel that I have to express my anger and frustration. I am angry, not because something bad happened this day or that I am in a bad position or whatever. I'm simply frustrated with the fact that I am seemingly alone in my quest and search for answers. What I mean by that is when I look around I don't see many other people questioning the way people are, social structures, government and even reality in some extent. I can't seem to understand how everyone is so content with their every day situation, I don't think it is a bad thing to be happy, don't get me wrong. But isn't anyone else striving for something real? Happiness that last longer than a few hours a day and real freedom.

It feels like I'm constantly repeating myself, but I don't care. I long for freedom, I can seriously feel that we are so close to something different. However what makes my head spin 360 degrees is that so many people still live their life without noticing, without thinking a thought about changing stuff... I do not see why. I don't see why you wouldn't want to change behaviours, thoughts, patterns and social structures that does not serve all people. And in truth it doesn't really make anyone happy to contain themselfs with thick walls and pretend nothing is happening. Freedom is coming and I can feel it, but will only get delayed by people denying its existance. 

So what does this nutjob even mean by freedom in the first place? I'm talking about the place where we all live (earth) who will be free from exploits like the salvage of the rain forest, or the constant digging for oil. I'm talking about us, the people, free of the finger pointing mentality that has been ravaging our collective mindsets for centuries. It is time to give it up, it is time to see everyones true potential. And, as always, it begins with you. It is time to see your own true potential, and how do you do that? You begin by feeling. Feel that feeling deep inside of you, a longing perhaps? To do something? Different? And then you scrap the fear that you have about other people thinking this or that IF you would do this particular thing. Then you have made a quantum leap forward in your own self-developement. As I've mentioned before though, this is not anything that happens over a night. However it will not take years as you might think. We live in another time and it is possible to do so much more and to strech yourself into areas you've never ventured before. 

This is what I mean when I talk about change, and of course a lot of other things will follow once we all set the stage to walk our path. I sincerely believe that we all have talents, even the people labeled as stupid or retarded. But before we start running and thriving in this new world we need to learn how to walk here. Remember this is a newly explored area, and before we start walking we have to crawl. And once you stand on your legs you will fall, and it will hurt. This is the process of evolution, and it is happening, but we need to have patience with ourselfs. To make a real impace the only thing we have to focus on is acceptance, compassion and most important of all self-love.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar